- very compact design for installation in the toilet or under the shower bath (HiDrainlift 3-24)
- Low noise operation and integrated activated carbon filter for extra convenience
- Wide operating range, inspiring confidence, and low power consumption for efficient drainage of dirty water
- Easy installation with various connection options
- HyDrainlift 3-35 and HiDrainlift 3-37 ready for connection
Compact sewage lifting unit for underfloor installation
Pumping of sewage without faecal matter (in accordance with DIN EN 12050-2) which cannot be piped to the sewer system via natural gradient.
- Ready for connection
- Motor thermal protection
- Level control with pneumatic pressure sensor
- Filter with activated carbon
- Fabricated, ready-to-connect wastewater lifting units with active carbon filter with integrated non-return valve.
- Installation and operating instructions
- Supply pipe set and pressure pipe
||Number of connections to the supply pipeline
||Nominal head in m
- Electrical connection 1~230V, 50Hz
- Power supply cable 1.5 m with shockproof plug
- Max. temperature of the pumped liquid 35 °C (up to 60/75 °C at short-term for 5 minutes, depending on the model)
- Connection to pressure connection DN 32
- Connection to supply pipe DN 40
- Protection class IP 44
- Total tank capacity 3.9 litres / 16 litres / 15.5 litres
- Capacitor capacity
- Capacity 1.7 L / 2 L / 2 L
- Pump body: PPGF30
- Motor housing: PPGF30
- Seal: EPDM
- Tank material: Polypropylene
A ready-to-connect automatic wastewater lifting unit with integrated non-return valve and 2 to 3 air inlets (depending on model). Ventilation is via a built-in filter with activated carbon; odor-free, purified air flows into the plant room.
The unit is ventilated via a built-in filter with activated carbon; odor-free air flows into the plant room.