Wilo PE-350 EA Non-self-priming multistage centrifugal pump for automatic water supply, pressure boosting in single and two-family houses. Quiet operation due to the use of an electric motor with cooling of the pumped liquid.
Advantages of PE-350EA Wilo
- Energy saving: the use of inventory technology can save up to 20% energy.
- Increased durability due to reinforced parts.
- Automatic operation: pressure control system by sensor.
- Low noise level: no more than 50 dB.
- Protection and alarm function: active pump protection system.
- LED panel: simple operation and status monitoring.
- The provision of a long cycle time for the pump on / off is achieved by increasing the volume of the head tank.
Equipment PE-350EA Wilo
Built-in pressure sensor:
- automatic mode (pump on / off pressure);
- dry running protection (pump shutdown pressure), the pump is shut down automatically;
- overpressure protection (at 5 bar), the pump switches off automatically.
Built-in temperature sensor:
- protection against blocking of the electric motor (> 65 ° C), the pump switches off automatically;
- overheating protection (> 65 ° C), the pump switches off automatically;
- frost protection (≤ 4 ° C), the pump starts automatically.
- The pressure is maintained at 0.9-1.4 kgf / cm².
- The pressure is maintained at 1.15-1.6 kgf / cm².
- The drive is kept at a constant high speed.
- A constant average drive speed is maintained.