Common house heat meters "Pulsar": features and benefits
It is possible to take into account the volume of heat energy use both in a single apartment and within an apartment building. In the metering systems that are being introduced in residential complexes, common house heat meters are used. Installing such a device has a number of advantages:
- a significant reduction in heating bills. Residents pay not in accordance with current regulations, but for what the house actually consumed;
- Motivating residents to save heat energy, insulate apartments and common areas;
- control of the parameters of the volume and consumption of the thermal carrier;
- tracking the actual consumption of heat energy for a certain period of time (hour, day, week, month).
What to look for when buying common building heat meters
Depending on the design of the flow meter, the heat meter can be mechanical and ultrasonic; on a general house scale, only the ultrasonic version is used. The design includes three main elements: a flow meter, a computing unit and resistance thermal converters. The data coming from the flow meter and temperature sensors are processed by the computing device and displayed.
The meter performs the following measurements:
- amount of heat energy (in gigacalories, megacalories);
- amount of heat carrier (in cubic meters);
- thermal mode of the thermal carrier in two pipelines — supply and return;
- temperature difference in the supply and return pipelines;
- thermal media consumption per hour;
- power in gigacalories;
- diagnostic data;
- date, time.
Advantages of common house meters
At first glance, the price of a common house heat meter may seem high. But it spreads to all residents and pays off thanks to a significant reduction in utility costs.
To the advantages of the devices "Pulsar" include:
- high accuracy of readings;
- case strength, resistance to mechanical stress, moisture, temperature changes, magnetic fields. The device functions normally even when using contaminated thermal media;
- compact, easy assembly and dismantling;
- easy integration into the accounting system;
- self-diagnosis function;
- read network address function;
- possibility of remote reading of data due to the installation of special modules;
- long service life (manufacturer`s warranty — 6 years, however, devices are used much longer);
- storing data in non-volatile memory;
- removable computing unit.
The company supplies devices in several modifications with nominal diameters from 15 to 200 millimeters. Meters are selected taking into account the specifics of a particular facility and customer requirements. The basic equipment includes a set of connecting elements. Additionally, devices can be equipped with blocks for remote reading of information — pulse, optical and radio output, digital module RS485 and M-BUS. These elements allow you to output information to the control room and read it without access to the heat meter.